“Love Breakfast!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
“Love Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I come here for breakfast and dinner, what I really like is they have breakfast items on the menu all day. Not the full breakfast menu, but a nice selection.I always get the Machaca, beef, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and eggs..mmmmm nummy! I was here twice this week, dinner was Enchiladas Suizas, green sauce, chicken, giant servings. I love the house dressing, its creamy Italian with blue cheese added, and the greens are GREEN, not light greens!!! I return often! Thanks Martin! I am never disappointed.

• Visited September 2012

California City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My breackfast was VERY delicious! Had Huevos Rancheros! Coffee was good Service was excellent! Location was very convenient! On the way to shopping!

Visited August 2012
Merced, California
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had mexican food. it was okay...nothing great. The place serves mexican and italian food which seems a bit strange. Decor could use updating. More like an old cafe.

Visited July 2012
Sacramento
“OK place if your expectations are low.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Though it touts itself as a 'Mexican-Italian' restaurant, we noticed that everyone around us was eating Mexican so we did too. Both dishes were a let-down. Under-spiced with an 'out of the can' taste. The staff is very friendly, attentive and appreciates the business, but they can't offset the very mediocre food. I guess we might try one of the Italian dishes if we ever return, but my hunch is that it would be the same result.

Visited June 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Martin's is a great casual place to dine in or take out. We are locals and love the breakfast, and often order pizza to go, and the mexican is great. The staff is friendly and you cannot gor wrong here!

• Visited May 2012