The best part of this hotel was of course the view. We stayed upstairs with a full view of the ocean and loved hearing the crashing waves all night long. I couldn’t give it an excellent rating for the following issues: The roof top hot tub had a couple of problems which might explain why nobody was soaking in it the night we stayed there. I tried running it a couple times to get it hot but couldn't get it to warm up and even if it did heat up I wouldn't want to soak in it due to the green algae all over the seats and walls. We settled for the small Jacuzzi tub in our room which was one of those air type tubs that shoots out cold air, it wasn't very comfortable. There aren't any glasses or coffee cups in the rooms, there is a coffee maker but you have to go downstairs to get the cups. I went down at 7:30 in the morning and there still wasn't any coffee available which is why we had to make our own. The breakfast was alright but nothing spectacular, a couple of very small pancakes and fruit and you have to wait until 9:00 to eat the "full breakfast". The same goes for the evening wine hour, just cheese, crackers and nuts, the wine was really good though. It wouldn't be fair to give this place an excellent rating when other places nearby in other coastal cities go well beyond what On the Beach offers at a lower rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a luxury inn located in the small, casual, surf town of Cayucos, on the central coast of California. All ocean views are a full 180 degrees and all rooms have private balconies, jacuzzi tubs and gas fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your On The Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On The Beach Bed And Breakfast
- On The Beach Hotel Cayucos