We had the pleasure of meeting the owner and also visiting with some other folks from different states. It's always interesting to find out more information regarding the inn. Richard told us the inn was 8 years old and he was the second owner. All the beautiful furniture was Thomasville and the rooms had every possible amenity one could want. We were in Room 5 downstairs and enjoyed watching the people suit up to go out surfing. Our room had a great view of the ocean even though there was parking between us and the waves. Evening
hors d'oeuvres were very nice and wine was from a local winery. Their resident chef, Moreen, was most gracious and very friendly telling each guest what the morning specials were and serving everyone individually. I was really impressed with the locally grown very fresh fruit which is out of season at our home. Homemade scones, blueberry pancakes, frititas and breakfast casseroles were served the two mornings we were there. Meka, Sheri and Dezi were all very helpful during our stay and we learned that Dezi is also a great cook. We heard several people commenting that the food was one of the reasons they keep returning to this B&B. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dinner at Hoppe's is a must....across the street a block away and within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a luxury inn located in the small, casual, surf town of Cayucos, on the central coast of California. All ocean views are a full 180 degrees and all rooms have private balconies, jacuzzi tubs and gas fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your On The Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- On The Beach Bed And Breakfast