If you are looking for a wonderful place to stay and within walking distance of the beach this is the place for you. My family and I have stayed in Cayucos for many years however, this was my first stay in the downtown area at a B&B. On The Beach did not disappoint. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly by the staff and shown to our very spacious room with an amazing ocean view. The ground level deck allowed a wonderful view of the beach and pier and the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore was instant relaxation! The happy hour featured local Paso wines (which helped us to decide which wineries to visit) and a delicous cheese assortment which was just enough to tide us over until dinner. At night there was also homemade cookies which we brought to the room as a late night snack. Breakfast each day was outstanding. Waffles with fresh farmer's market fruits and homemade jellys the first day and Eggs Benedict the next. The central location makes it so easy to walk around this charming beach town. On my next visit I know where I will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a luxury inn located in the small, casual, surf town of Cayucos, on the central coast of California. All ocean views are a full 180 degrees and all rooms have private balconies, jacuzzi tubs and gas fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your On The Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- On The Beach Bed And Breakfast