“Loved it!”

and 1 more site!
Pier View Suites
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Cayucos
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I absolutely loved my experience here. The staff was so sweet and helpful especially about telling us the best restaurants in the area. The room and entire hotel was clean and neat. I couldn't of asked for a better stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Pamela C

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The staff is super friendly and helpful. The suite was immaculate and the hotel is located perfectly to walk to the beach, pier, restaurant and shops.
We were traveling with kids, and it worked out well. Kitchen is fully appointed with everything you need to prepare meals. Furnishings are modern, yet practical. We enjoyed our stay and as we watched the Pacific Ocean and the passers-by on Ocean Dr. from our balcony, I felt we were the envy of the other visitors.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cabana Suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Rainer P
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Was in Cayucos and thought it might be nice to spend the extra money for a nice luxurious hotel. As we were checking out, a woman - the owner, I think - came into the room and said "You have a baby. Why? This isn't the Motel 6 where you can just have a baby. You're going to owe us some more money" Not only was this an extremely rude way to address the issue, but she proceeded to argue with us, accusing us of lying when we checked in. Not only had I put our child in the reservation when we made it on Expedia, but I had put it on the form when I checked into the room, an no one had yet said a thing. This certainly soured us on the place, but we were already disappointed. This hotel isn't on the beach; it's two blocks away. Our windows didn't open, so the only way to have a nice relaxing sound of surf at night was to open a door onto a public deck. You hear all the traffic on the main road through town. And, people use this place as staging areas for weddings, and we had a lot of noise on Saturday night due to the rooms around us all being taken up by a wedding party. If anyone moves near your room, it sounds like someone's rearranging furniture in the room because the place is built so flimsily. There are less expensive rooms in Cayucos with nicer staff closer to the beach. This place just simply isn't worth it. I spend a lot of time on the Central Coast and definitely won't be given this hotel my business again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Greg O
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here with 2 teenage boys in July 2012. We had a great time. All the staff was great..all very concerned that all our needs were met and if we were having a great time. The view from the balcony was wonderful. My husband and I had fun people watching and of course looking at the beautiful ocean. It was a great spot to relax and read a good book. Our suite had every thing we needed. The kitchen was fully stocked even though we didn't cook much. The suite was very very clean and also it was very quiet. We had neighbors with kids and we hardly knew they were there. Top Dog, downstairs was great for a really good cup of coffee. Our teenagers had a wonderful time too. The management was very accommodating for them. Last, it was fun having the Beta fish in our room for our entire stay. The boys looked forward to getting the fish food every night and feeding it. My husband and I received a great bottle of wine, which we really enjoyed as we sat on the balcony. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Corner suites are sunny, quiet, and very roommy. There is a great view and it seems more private.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank kim s
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My girlfriends and I had a great vacation in Cayucos at Pier View Suites where we received a warm welcome, constant friendly service, and pristine rooms. There was no dust anywhere, all windows and glass was spotless, and the whole suite smelled fresh. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable and the kitchen was a great added bonus.

The balconies were our favorite part though, we spent most of our trip lounging in the cabanas with margaritas watching the surfers below. The staff recommended Hoppe's for dinner next door and it was so good we returned two more times for lunch. The coffee place downstairs was delicious too.

We will defiantly be returning the next time we all decide to get away for another great weekend!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have stayed in Cayucos before at other inns but none compare to what we got at Pier View. Our suite had an excellent ocean view from the balcony, the rooms were spotless, and the employees were very helpful and outgoing. The wireless internet is super fast and the whole place is run on an Eco-friendly system (+++). We will stay here the next time we visit, no question!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Salvatore S
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Stayed in the Executive Suite. Have to say, the suite is beautifully appointed, good view, very clean, and the staff is awesome. Even the beta fish was cool. Would have recommended it in a heart beat...BUT... there is a coffee place called "Top Dog" is directly below the master suite. They open a 6 am...6am sharp...how do I know? Because that is when they start banging the filters to clear them for the next cup of coffee :-( Maybe a different room would be fine but would not stay in this room again. I'm on vacation, and paying a premium for a nice suite, I want it to be my choice to be up at 6 am every morning or not.

Room Tip: There is no pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Momberose
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayucos
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
Cambria Pines Lodge
Cambria Pines Lodge
#4 of 12 in Cambria
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles

Been to Pier View Suites? Share your experiences!