Cayucos Sunset Inn
Cayucos Beach Inn(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
$95
Very Good 4/5
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
$164
$69
Seaside Motel(Cayucos)
Cayucos Motel(Cayucos)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheeseb bjacuzzi tubeach eveningquichebed and breakfastdvd librarydelicious breakfastnext morningview of the oceanwine hourbeach townbeautiful roomplace to stayget awaycentral coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2009

I have been to Cayucos Sunset Inn many times. I vowed I would never take my children. However, I did and it was nice. Lisa and the girls were very sweet to my children. Having the living room with extra tv and pull out couch was such a bonus! My hubby and I could enjoy the romance of our room even with the kids there. Cookies and Milk at bedtime was a big hit not just with our kids! =0) So, if you have never been to a bed and breakfast and are looking to try one....this would be the perfect place. The only problem is, they spoil you from going to other B&Bs. They really take extra special care of their guests!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2009

What a wonderful place to be pampered . Breakfast is a real treat. The staff is so nice. And will stay again next 4th of July.

Reviewed July 15, 2009

I gave myself the perfect 76th birthday present. Two nights in this lovely Bed and Breakfast in the mellow town of Cayucos on the beautiful Central Coast of California. Where to begin? First of all, the people. Lisa, John, Sandy, Maggie and Alexis who welcomed us Iike long lost friends. I felt special indeed . Next, the beauty of the Central Coast that has magical,healing powers. The little town of Cayucos was quiet and peaceful and I was amazed to walk along the pleasant streets with nary a car passing by. All in all it was a healing trip and if I keep returning I am sure I will be celebrating birthday 96 with my new friends.

1  Thank trinakaye7
Reviewed July 14, 2009

Cayucos Sunset Inn was that perfect B & B... Our suite was absolutely beautiful. Balcony with great view of the ocean and even Morro rock. The bathroom is luxurious with super jacuzzi tub and separate rain shower; the robes provided are top of the line; the bed is so comfortable you might not get out of it. I could go on and on, but suffice to say perfect. Breakfast was itself a wonderful treat - great food, present with a flair. Location was awesome as well. Lisa and John, the owners are wonderful people who have done a special job in building this Inn. We took a short walk to the beach and saw dolphins playing only a short distance away from us. the drive up to Cambria and then to Hearst Castle was the way the California coast is meant to be - natural and uncrowded. And do not forget to dine at Hoppe's or The Cass House. Great weekend getaway. Lisa, thank you for taking care of all arrangements for us from dinner reservations to Hearst Castle reservations, to golf and local suggestions!

Reviewed July 11, 2009

This is our second time there, and will not be our last!! The service is fabulous, and the breakfast is scrumptious! The town of Cayucos is a throw back to the 50's era, a delightful sleepy little beach town, minus the touristy atmosphere. You can really relax here, enjoy the local vibe, etc..The Inn is spotless and the rooms are amazing, very spacious, large 2 person whirlpool, and granite showers. A lot of attention to detail, with soft water units and reverse osmosis water, you can fill your water right from the tap. Everything about the Inn will keep you coming back, I would not miss this for the world.