“Double check your reservation”
Review of Cayucos Beach Inn

Cayucos Beach Inn
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Cayucos
Tulsa
“Double check your reservation”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I dislike giving poor reviews, but thought I would warn others who might reserve online. My family was travelling the day after Christmas, and I reserved a room at Cayucos Beach Inn at their site a few hours prior to our arrival. I received a reservation confirmation. When we arrived, they told me that my reservation was cancelled, and there was no vacancy. I did not receive an email informing me of the cancellation. Fortunately my credit card was not charged, and we were able to find another pet friendly hotel a few doors down. It looks like a nice hotel. I would advise that you call and double check any reservation made online.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank isapeza
super8lindsay, Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
We are so sorry about the reservation problem. We hope that you give us anther chance to please you.
Cayucos Beach Inn Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I recently stayed here with my husband and our two young children. The room was very clean, there was fresh paint on the walls and the beds were very comfortable. The room was also a nice size for a family of four. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have a slight ocean view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
super8lindsay, Owner at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Dear, Guest

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us at
Cayucos Beach Inn. I am pleased to hear from you that we could provide you comfortable
stay. We are looking forwards to seeing you back for your another stay while you are in this
area.

Warm Regards
Jay Patel
Friant, California
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I took our 15 month old mastiff along and she had a blast with us, meeting other doggie friends in the hotel's yard, and walking to the beach by the little park area across the street. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we will definitely recommend this hotel to other people.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Abby F
super8lindsay, Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We work hard to make sure our furry friends are happy. Hope to see you soon
london
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late at night and left the following day. At the time there was a vintage car festival (there is alwasys something on in california), it was hard to find accommodation and the price was high. We chose the town as it was a convenient stop over and unfortunately the next day we had to leave early to reach hearst castle and we could see the village - which is apparently good. The room was spacious however a bit weird with a funky electric heater in the bedroom and a sink out of the bathroom in between the living space and the bedroom. The a/c was noisy, however overall ok . The cutest thing was the dog friendliness of the rooms with a viewing hole at low level for them. Breakfast was one of the worse and really disappointing for the price we paid .

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are aware of the noise a/c systems. We are working on improving our breakfast. We are glad you chose us to stay with and we hope you give us another chance to impress you.
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a nice hotel with plenty of space. Lots of ample parking if you are driving yourself and the town isn't big so you're within 15 minutes to most restaurants. The breakfast was nothing great, but I am sure there are other options in town. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
super8lindsay, Owner at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We love hearing from you. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This would have been my third time visiting Cayucos Beach Inn. I had stayed in the same room twice before and loved it. I booked the same room again a month prior, gave my credit card # and I thought I was all set. Checked into the hotel around 3 p.m. and was told by Albert that he had just rented out my room. I was very disappointed, I had so looked forward to "my room". After arguing with him for a while he offered me a suite so I took it. Did not like it at all. The separate bedroom was hot and my husband ended sleeping on the couch in the other room. The room before had two beds and was just what I wanted. We still had a wonderful time and enjoyed the Hotel, but why was my reservation not honored? Also, the bath towels were really hard not soft at all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
super8lindsay, Manager at Cayucos Beach Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We are sorry about the reservation mix up. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon
Biggleswade
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We only spent one night here, wish it had been more, lovely room with two queen beds. The rrom very large, clean and perfect. No idea there were dogs there although we still wonder how or why there is low peepholes in the door. The area is wonderful, we had a very good breakfast in the room, it was adequate. Dinner we had across the road at the Sea Shanty, quite fun, and the grocery store next door was very handy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We loved having you. Hope to see you in the near future
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayucos
Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach
Cayucos Sunset Inn
Cayucos Sunset Inn
#1 of 6 in Cayucos

Been to Cayucos Beach Inn? Share your experiences!