“Just ate my last cookie and going through withdrawal...”

Brown Butter Cookie Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cayucos
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cathedral City, California
“Just ate my last cookie and going through withdrawal...”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

How will I live without my cocoa brown butter cookies! These things are like heaven. I allowed myself one a day until they were finished. The original were delicious too and they had other flavors, but I was hooked on the cocoa!

3 Thank sunseeker69

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious cookies”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We walked by the entrance of this quaint cookie shop, but after smelling the fragrances inside, we had to stop in! The wide open feel of the building was nice and the amount of cookies that this place produces is impressive - to say the least. We taste tested a few flavors and finally decided on a combo basket. Needless to say, we enjoyed our purchase for days to come! This place is a must stop if you're in the area!!

1 Thank RumYak14
Thousand Oaks, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Really amazing cookies! Some of the best I have ever tried!! Have a lot of flavors and are different than your normal cookie! Sea salt and butter need I say more!

1 Thank ROse72213
Tucson
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the cookies here (mostly the original flavor), the gals in the store were very nice and helpful

“Delicious cookie but for a price”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I may have been a little buzzed (or a lot) from drinks at the old bar down the street but I thought this was the most delicious butter cookie I have had in a long time. I gobbled them up. But I should have savored considering the price. Little steep for a small bag, albeit a small bag of wonderful.

• Visited September 2013