“WOW! This home exceeds expectations”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Melissa C
“WOW! This home exceeds expectations”
Reviewed July 23, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Wonderful home in the perfect location. Beach access is literally right outside your front door. Home was clean, well stocked, and luxurious! We barely left the home at all. Property management was easy to deal with and check in & check out was a breeze. Would definitely stay again!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
C H
“They threatened to call the sherriff if we didnt check out on time”
Reviewed May 20, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

was very disappointed about the property management company owner threatening to call the sheriff if we didnt check out on time. Also, windows were dirty which blurred view and horrible smell from under sink. I spent about an hour cleaning windows so I could see outside.

I had previously requested early check in and received an email with a subject line stating early check in or late check out approved. But on the day of check in, they said a couch was being delivered during that time and warned not to arrive early. On the day of check out, I called to confirm late check out (being that our early check fell through due to the couch deilivery being between 2pm to 4:30pm) they sternly responded by saying my request is denied.

My wife was upset because we were under the impression we could check out late, so she called the managent company. The management company was condescending and unapologetic. Stating the email didnt say that. The owner of the management company even threatened to call the sheriff and charge for an additional night. We had less than an hour to rush and frantically pack everthing away.

Response to Manager comment: I was hesitant to post a review because im not one to complain but when someone is discourteous to my family I feel the need to share it with others, so they can avoid going through the same situation when planning a special getaway. My wife responding and being stern back is hardly abuse and completely understandable being that we had to pack up in such a short time (40 min) and was being talked to in a condescending tone ("well I dont see how you could of thought that" "you need to leave now"
"well we will just get the ball rolling" on calling the sherriff, said snarkily by management staff.)
How is early check in approved when a couch is being delivered between the hours of 2pm to 4:30pm? Maybe your staff shouldnt have been so confusing when they put "early check in or late check approved" in the subject line of the email. That is confusing! We never refused to leave, we just didnt know if we were going to be able to have enough time considering the confusion. And besides that, who wants a managment team to be stern with them when on vacation. Like I emailed the owner before in a separate email, a little understanding, courtesy, and compassion would have avoided this whole stressful situation.

And just because I didnt complain about the windows and sink earlier doesnt mean it isnt true. I cleaned the windows on the day we showed up because I could see the beach clearly from inside and the windows stayed clean until we checked out, so I doubt they were cleaned on a weekly basis.

+Full disclosure here is the email I recieved following my wifes call:

Please be advised that your reservation does NOT include a late check out.
If you refuse to check out at 11AM today you will be charged with the cost of an additional night according to the contract terms.

We would appreciate your cooperation with us and plan on leaving at close to 11AM as possible as you license and right to occupy the home will terminate at 11AM.

If you refuse to leave we will need to contact the local sheriff to aid with your eviction along with the charge for the extra day.

Regards,

Nick Juren

Management Response
Jul 27, 2018
We do our very best to offer early check in or late check out when possible. We confirm early check in or out only in writing to our guest. It clearly showed the group was approved for early check in ONLY. We never cancelled the early check in approval, but we did mention that a new couch was being delivered around the same time they were expected. Our communication to this guest on departure day was firm in that they needed to leave at the required check out time due to another guest arriving the same day. The guest and his wife abused my staff with angry loud communication as a result of their misunderstanding and refused to leave. As we had another guest checking in that day we had to insist they abide by the written contract and communication.

The windows are cleaned each week. As our frequent guests will confirm the wind can come up and ruin the clean windows in one day. Such is the case the week they stayed. It should be noted the guest never asked us to address the windows or the sink until they disagreed with us on checkout time. The guest has promised never to return. Lucky for the rest of you that love the home and our careful management of it.
Please read the rest of our reviews if you are a newcomer to the home and to BNB, our record will speak for itself.

You can't please everyone but we try. Thanks for reading.

BNB Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing