“Authentic Italian”
Review of Trilussa

Trilussa
Reserve with OpenTable
Trilussa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Trilussa offers great Italian cuisine, such as traditional dishes like Spaghetti and Meatballs or 3-Tier Lasagna, to our signature Cioppino, or our fantastic Filleto Di Manzo Alla Fantasia Di Pepi. Trilussa is a family atmosphere restaurant with private, comfortable booths, and tables that can be arranged to fit your party, large or small. We strive for our food and service to be at top quality. Please come and visit us, we would love to meet you and make you part of the familia.
Sparks
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

In town with friends and they said let' s do Italian. Not knowing the area, I quickly went to Open Table, checked reviews and instantly made a reservation. Our friends, Italian by descent, were very impressed. My wife and I were stationed in Italy with the Air Force for several years in the late 60's. We chose a table on he patio . Our waiter, Jorge, was very attentive and gave great service. We began the meal with Caesar salads. As good as they get! We had various pastas, linguini with clams and muscles, lasagne, etc. all were different and all were excellent. They offer a complimentary sorbet and after dinner sambucca. The owner, Sammy, stopped by our table and we had a nice discussion. My impression, you cannot go wrong here.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Macomfs

Los Angeles, California
“Great Find!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We came to Trilussa on the recommendation of friends, and I now see why they love the place! The restaurant interior is decorated in warm woods with a lovely Italian villa motif painted on the walls. Our party was seated in a tall roomy booth, and our waiter was very knowledgable as to the menu and nightly specials. Our party tried the lasagne bolognase, the house chopped salad, and a lovely salmon served with vegetables - all wonderful! The warm bread served with an olive tepanade was very welcome, as was the complimentary after dinner amaretto and biscotti. On the Saturday we came by, there was live entertainment provided by a very talented vocalist and musician team performing music of the 1950-1980 eras. We will be back when next in the area!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank S12_13
Marysville, California
“Great food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Sammy and his staff make an effort to learn and remember the name of repeat customers. Even in they don'g get your name they seem to remember your face after a few visits. And you will make more than a few visits as the food is great. The bar Happy Hour is especially good and reasonable. My wife are there at least once every couple of weeks.

• Visited March 2013
San Felipe, Baja
“Where the locals eat......”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This place is packed with locals on weekends. I would highly recommend reservations before 7:30pm . The vocalist, Sylvia reminds me of Miss Kitty (of Gunsmoke). She gives you a big welcome and seems to sing right to you. Beautiful voice. Her partner is a man with a mission to play several instruments and he does.... with with a lot of talent. And, I haven't gotten to the main event yet...... dinner...I recommend the Salmon and the Chop salad. I'd suggest to split and enjoy them both. Although there are several things that I want to go back and try that came out on plates looking and smelling delicious. The serving staff is very professional yet friendly. We ate in the bar area and I had a perfect spicy Blood Mary. Please come and enjoy. Did I mention that the restroom is fresh and spotless ?!?! Don't forget the complimentary dessert and wine :-)

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank 1bajagirl
Mukilteo, Washington
“Saved the Best for Last Night in area!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We have been to this place every year we come to the desert and this year we went on our last night in the area. We toook friends from the area with us and they had never been-needless to say they LOVED the food as much as we did. The menu is awesome and after 5 visits here both my husband and I still have items we want to try! Russ had the sand dabs on the early menu and said they were some of the best he ever had, I had the cheicken carbonara and everyone at the table agreed it was the best dish on the table. Our friends had a steak and mushroom dish and another had the spaghetti and meatballs! All excellant! Salads and soup were great and the after dinner "treat" of either sambucca or amaretto hit the spot! I almost hate the "post" about this gem in the desert! I understand they also have a great Happy Hour menu that we have not tried yet but since we bought a place in Palm Desert this trip we will get to return over and over again.

• Visited February 2013