We checked in for New Years and stayed for one week after. There is no way around the fact that the whole complex is worn out and very tired. This of coarse is no reason for the
filthy condition of the rooms. The carpet in my room was so dirty it made my socks dirty to walk on it. The room service was in my room no more than 5 min. per day, so you can imagine the level of cleanliness. The place is no more than a run down bath house for the over 70 crowd. The twice weekly buffet is packed up and recycled for the next time, it made us sick .
The continental breakfast was the 711 special (everything in plastic with no expiry date). All this for only $142.50 per night (WOW) .
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CCBC is the largest clothing-optional gay men's resort in southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your CCBC Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ccbc Hotel Cathedral City
- CCBC Resort Hotel Cathedral City/California Desert, CA