I stayed at CCBC before, and decided to stay fir a few nights during the summer. It was great! I was there midweek and didnt think there would be that many people but I was wrong. There were a lot of rooms occupied and a lot of the locals took advantage of the heat if the night, so to speak. I bumped into someone i had met before on my first trip to CCBC.....had a great reunion with him. Service was excellent, the front desk people were helpful and I met some fine people. I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CCBC is the largest clothing-optional gay men's resort in southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your CCBC Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ccbc Hotel Cathedral City
- CCBC Resort Hotel Cathedral City/California Desert, CA