This is our third stay at CCBC and in comparison to a lot of gay locations that charge excessive prices just because they provide a gay venue, CCBC's accommodation costs are fair. The rooms are basic but generally clean and spacious. Be aware that there are various accommodation options and if you choose the cheapest you'll get the most basic. We always stay in one of the king rooms on the hill and it has been excellent every time.
The staff here are friendly and engaging and the resort provides you with as much or as little as you want from it. Often we just want a place to rest, relax and enjoy a nice pool among other gay guys. But it is up to you.
We extended for an additional day - guess that says that we were happy and if you read any of our other reviews you will see that we do set a reasonable standard and expectation when on vacation.
We will be returning as we do on each of our USA vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CCBC is the largest clothing-optional gay men's resort in southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your CCBC Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ccbc Hotel Cathedral City
- CCBC Resort Hotel Cathedral City/California Desert, CA