Ok - we didn't plan on it being as cold as it has been in Palm Springs and this will affect our plans to visit in the future by choosing our dates more carefully.
However, it was great to return to CCBC and see that the venue continues to be a good place to visit. It would appear that the owners continue to improve the property and there have been additions since our last visit and work underway to include further facilities. The staff are friendly and make an effort to ensure that your stay is happy.
We book a garden view room which is a good size and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CCBC is the largest clothing-optional gay men's resort in southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your CCBC Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ccbc Hotel Cathedral City
- CCBC Resort Hotel Cathedral City/California Desert, CA