All reviews concrete pads great location palm springs laundry room on tuesdays clean restrooms ps area tight fit busy street office staff looking forward to going back nice amenities full hookups wi fi great place to stay stay there again nice property
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff on the phone were great, that ends the good part. The site was not ready to be used with fresh water rust, clogged sewage pipe and unable to hook up the cable . Overall appearance was OK,and the price was fair for the area. They need to address their maintenance..

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EncoreThousandTrails, Guest Relations Manager at Palm Springs Oasis RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments.

We continue to strive to provide a great customer experience for all our guests. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Your feedback will be shared with our team so that we can work to improve our resort and the experience of future guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The 30-amp power at the pedestal at the site I was assigned to (#76) was faulty and melted my power plug during my stay, which I didn't discover until leaving yesterday morning. Now I have to buy $300 in replacement parts to fix it. Not pleased at all with this situation. Of course no one was in the office to talk to about this when I left, as it was early morning, but this experience with its unexpected damage expenses have left a bad taste in my mouth regarding this park. I'm in the process of writing corporate to see about potential reimbursement, and if they take care of my damages then my review of this park may change, but as it stands, I'm not satisfied at all with my stay here. Be careful of the power pedestals if you stay here!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2019

We had a great time here. It was summer time so it was really hot. Pool was nice and cool. Office staff was really friendly. The campground was close to shopping and parks. I would recommend coming here. We can’t wait to check it out this winter.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2019

This RV Resort is well taken care of, the grounds are well groomed. Paved road's through out the resort.. The parking spaces are small but my RV fit in it. There are no picnic tables in the sites. They have full hook ups, 50 amps. Had a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2019

It’s a great location & nearby to many casinos, golf courses and shopping. Sites are tight for larger rigs. Most sites are also not level for the larger rigs. Nice pool & jacuzzi. $25 charge for key deposit.

Date of stay: May 2019