“Fresh and unique breakfast”

Tortillas Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 132 Restaurants in Cathedral City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Springs, California
“Fresh and unique breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

I was getting tires put on my car and the manager, Steve recommended this place for breakfast. He said to mention that he sent me because they would give me a discount. The atmosphere was nothing special, an assortment of booths and tables. The music was a tad loud and radio-like. I ordered two breakfast burritos and coffee at the counter and chose a booth and sat down. The food arrived within minutes and the server pointed out the salsa bar. The food was very fresh and very good. I sampled all of the six kinds of salsas and enjoyed every one of them! The lunch and dinner menus look interesting and I'm sure I will return to try them again.

1 Thank mary r