“Great seafood”
Review of Oceans

Oceans
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have beautifull dinner with my friends last saturday.Both seafood and meat specials were superb.
Abalone,Chilean seabass,Surf andTurf,all great.Must go if you are in desert.

2  Thank bobo59

Reviewed April 21, 2012

This place knows how to prepare food, has a broad range of seafood and other menu choices, a wonderfully quiet and intimate ambience with a few tables in a charming outdoor area, good service, and reasonable (but not cheap) prices.

3  Thank desertnorman
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My colleague suggested we have a business lunch at Ocean's on E. Palm Canyon in Cathedral City. I was very impressed with the decor, the Zen feel, intimate outdoor seating option, bar, personable, very attentive servers & their lobster Caesar salad was divine. The owners truly take pride in their establishment, their food, and presentation.

My friend & I wanted some privacy to discuss confidential legal matters and the server was ever so kind. He suggested we go to the back area, banquet room (exceptionally lovely, spacious) and we had the entire back area to ourselves, aka our private VIP dining room:)

Bravo!

3  Thank SoCalSiren
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Special surprise to have tasty food and a great choice of fresh fish...enjoyed by a party of 8....waiter was very professional....the calamari appetizer was sauteed and great, the escolar was perfect....we all enjoyed our meal.
Grammy Sharon

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We visited this restaurant because we had a Restaurant.com certificate. I am glad we did. The food was excellent! I had one of the specials (of which there were several) of the day - paella ($24.95). We split a caesar salad. The portion was generous and they divided it for us in the kitchen. Fresh bread was accompanied by a very garlicky dipping oil - delicious. Service was excellent. House wine at $6.00 per glass was very reasonable. Would definitely go again if we were in the Palm Springs area. Highly recommend.

1  Thank G1032AJbarbarag