“Bistro side for a good meal and service!”
Review of Cello's Restaurant

Cello's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 134 Restaurants in Cathedral City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cello's Bistro is a small upscale restaurant: That serves fresh house made dishes. With a Mediterranean style food from Italian,American comfort foods. Featuring House made dressings and deserts
Belgrade, Montana
“Bistro side for a good meal and service!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I have dined in the restaurant and in the Bistro, I like them both for different reasons. This night was another Bistro / Bar meal.
I had a Beet salad, Eggplant Cannelloni, my Friend had Bow Ties with Short Rib Ragu. We both enjoyed our meals.
Our server Anthony was terrific, very service oriented and attentive.
This was a meal before a live performance. Our timing was perfect and we didn't feel rushed at all.
The Vanilla Gelato with crystallized basil is something special !

Visited July 2014

Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good twice before, disappointing this time”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It happens. A Sunday night. Owner not in the restaurant. Just OK service, overcooked salmon for me and not-great pork chop for my significant other. If this were my first experience there, I would not go back. But I prefer to think it was just an off night.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TrippyAndrea
Palm Springs
“Nice little bistro”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We tried this little restaurant this week. Very cozy, comfortable eatery with a nice bar. Very friendly service, unique menu items and good food. Absolutely would recommend and we'll try it again.

• Visited June 2014
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We dined in the Bistro and started with a perfect Martini and the house Cab. We ordered starters of Mussels and pot roast. The portions were so generous we had another drink and skipped the entree! We were so pleased! Service was excellent, the atmosphere was great and the product terrific!!! The owner Bonnie stopped by to check on us and she is charming! We were so pleased. I'm sure we will return at least every week or two! Kudos to Chello!

• Visited May 2014
Cathedral City, California, United States
“Bistro Bliss”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Cello's offers an intimate, comfortable somewhat formal dining opportunity, even in the Bistro. The Bistro offers a lighter dining experience, reasonable and delicious. Should you be in the Bistro between 5 and 6 you can also take advantage of Happy Hour pricing for drinks. The house Cab is highly recommended and at 4 dollars for a generous pour...what can I say. My hushand ordered the mussels with white wine, garlic and chorizo. I just can't seem to be able to get away from ordering the Crab Napolean salad...fresh with finely diced tomatoe, cucumber, scallions, avacado and lots of crab. The bread basket with those carbs is also a positive. Yes, you can eat healthy and still enjoy Bistro Bliss at Cello's in Cathedral City, CA.

• Visited May 2014