“It was not good !”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Definitely i do not get all the great reviews on here for that restaurant. Food was not good and sounded cheap made. No really taste. I guess it may be made for American palette. But definitely not the Mexican restaurant I would enjoy going back to.

1  Thank frederickra

Reviewed July 20, 2012

If you like smokin hot salsa this is the place for you. I would have liked to have some salsa that didn't take a layer off of the inside of my mouth...but, hey it saved me from eating chips! The food was good and it was served so hot that I had to wait for five minutes before I could eat it. I loved this because I think hot food should be served hot and cold food should be served cold. The only downer on the whole thing was the older waitress we had never smiled and would disappear with my drink to refill it and take forever. She acted like every little request was an imposition. I asked her if there was another salsa that wasn't as hot and she brought me one that was even hotter than the first one we got with our chips. My husband loves hot salsa and he gasped when he tried it. Then we just started laughing that this new salsa was supposed to be not as hot as the first one. LOL. Sometimes you just have to have a sense of humor. We would go again because of the food.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Its cheap, cheerful and good local food, off the beaten path but after multiple year visits its still is consistant

Reviewed July 2, 2012

While this old Mexican restaurant looks authentic, the food is average and the staff is harried and slow. Very disappointing that they have no beer or margaritas available. Chips and salsa were ok, though.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Truly a little hole in the wall, but GREAT traditional Mexican Food. This isn't Tex-Mex, or Santa Fe style.....more along the style I grew up with tastes of Chihuahua. I love their chili rellanos. This family owned and run restaurant has always been a friendly place and you can feel comfortable there. It's nothing fancy, but who cares when the food is this good

1  Thank bearecub