All reviews stayed at the red lion kitchenette suite street traffic pool and hot tub coffee maker rancho mirage housekeeper spring palm desert
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This used to be a Quality Inn, before changing it's name. I had stayed there about 8 months ago. Rooms are nice, roomy. This hotel is conveniently located off of Hwy 111 near Palm Springs. Rooms are nice and clean and all rooms have a sofa for sitting arrangements. Hotel provides free car parking for all guest and guest can park car right in front of there room.Free wi fi , A decent hot buffet breakfast is complimentary. It is an economical hotel at palm spring I will not say the best but excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side catch a lot of sun during the afternoon and evening.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rex W
Tim C, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Hello from the Red Lion!

We strive to provide top of the line customer service and a comfortable stay at a great price. It seems we missed the mark on this one. We are currently undergoing renovations and improving accommodations. Thank you for your feedback. We will use it improve upon the guest experience.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Really enjoyed staying here. My room was always clean as well as the lobby. This place is very comforting and friendly. They have great service that assisted me without any issues when my key card stopped working. They had the free breakfast and the staff made sure it was fully supplied at all times. Also, the free wifi was huge for me as a student who needed it for homework purposes. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathryn D

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was always clean and had good service. I felt comfortable here. Great stay. I always got a good nights sleep. It was convenient having a kitchen to keep groceries. I liked the complemtry breakfast. The gym helped me keep up with my work outs.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Cole_clouds

Hello from the Red Lion!

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to provide top of the line customer service and a comfortable stay at a great price. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during my recent visit to California where I went to attend a workshop/conference at Palm spring. This hotel is conveniently located on road side near Palm spring and it can be called as an upscale motel rather a hotel.

Room Tip: prefer room on back side to avoid noise from the road as this hotel is right on the highway..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank vipul6789

Reviewed February 4, 2013

this used to be a Quality Inn & Suites, and has recently upgraded to Red Lion. The new franchise must've required upgrades as I found the rooms to be cleaner, staff friendlier, and updates in the rooms. quality inn was still a good hotel room for the price, but now after red lion took over, it is even more value for the money. great place to stay if you don't want to pay for the high resort prices and food. can't go wrong here!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family