All reviewsstayed at the red lionkitchenette suitestreet trafficpool and hot tubcoffee makerrancho miragehousekeeperspringpalmdesert
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Really enjoyed staying here. My room was always clean as well as the lobby. This place is very comforting and friendly. They have great service that assisted me without any issues when my key card stopped working. They had the free breakfast and the staff made sure it was fully supplied at all times. Also, the free wifi was huge for me as a student who needed it for homework purposes. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathryn D
Tim C, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was always clean and had good service. I felt comfortable here. Great stay. I always got a good nights sleep. It was convenient having a kitchen to keep groceries. I liked the complemtry breakfast. The gym helped me keep up with my work outs.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Cole_clouds

Hello from the Red Lion!

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to provide top of the line customer service and a comfortable stay at a great price. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during my recent visit to California where I went to attend a workshop/conference at Palm spring. This hotel is conveniently located on road side near Palm spring and it can be called as an upscale motel rather a hotel.
Rooms are nice and clean and all rooms have a sofa for sitting arrangements. Hotel provides free car parking for all guest and guest can park car right in front of there room.Free wi fi , A decent hot buffet breakfast is complimentary. It is an economical hotel at palm spring I will not say the best but excellent value for money.

Room Tip: prefer room on back side to avoid noise from the road as this hotel is right on the highway..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank vipul6789

Hello from the Red Lion!

We strive to provide top of the line customer service and a comfortable stay at a great price. It seems we missed the mark on this one. We are currently undergoing renovations and improving accommodations. Thank you for your feedback. We will use it improve upon the guest experience.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

this used to be a Quality Inn & Suites, and has recently upgraded to Red Lion. The new franchise must've required upgrades as I found the rooms to be cleaner, staff friendlier, and updates in the rooms. quality inn was still a good hotel room for the price, but now after red lion took over, it is even more value for the money. great place to stay if you don't want to pay for the high resort prices and food. can't go wrong here!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JimmyC71

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I totally agree with all the superlative reviews of the Inn at Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City. Everything was fantastic - amenities, maid service, pool,
The value for the price you pay is fantastic - the rooms are clean and comfortable,

and Very nice Indian canyon in the desert.

Really beautiful hike. I've been wanting to check this out for awhile. Did the Palm Canyon hike, which can be as short as .5 miles, or as long as 15 miles up the creek. I It starts out w/ a huge Palm oasis -- tons of huge Palm trees, shading an area w/ picnic tables, and then you can follow the creek up as long as you want, and its mostly shaded by even more palms, and pretty moderate hike, just a bit steeper in some spots.

We are thinking of going again next year, and this Red Lion definitely would be our first choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends