$86
$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$59
$62
$92
$82
Welk Resorts Palm Springs(Cathedral City)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

CCBC Resort Hotel(Cathedral City)
$120
$110
$56
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$179
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

Hotelpower.com
All reviewsdouble treefront deskcookiespalm springscorner suitepool arearoom servicelate checkgolf resorta great staymountain viewfire pitbeautiful propertydesert princessvery nice hotelbig poolroom was large
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

This will be my first, well deserved review on trip advisor for the Doubletree Hilton Hotel. Purely because, I live my life by reviews when travelling abroad and the reviews that have been written about this hotel are spot on and decided my decision to stay here. It's a beautiful property with stunning views of the mountains by the pool.

On our first night we had to move rooms as the room they had given us was unsuitable for our needs. I informed the front desk at around 1am in the morning and they moved us to a different room immediately. It was a quick and swift move with no hesitation by Peter who was working the front desk and we are extremely grateful to him for it, as the room he put us in to was a lot more suited to our needs. Clean and spacious with a great view of the golf course.

We chilled a lot of the days by the pool and Matt who works at the bar and caters to the pool area is absolutely fantastic and creates the most delicious cocktails ever. My favourite was the strawberry daiquiri and it got better every time. He is super efficient and made our stay even more enjoyable. A massive thank you to him.

I am extremely fussy so for anyone like me I highly recommend this place if you are looking for comfort and relaxation. It is modern and clean and is situated in the most stunning location. I am due back in April and I pray that they keep up the standards as I will plan on coming back here as long as the reviews live up to the expectations.

Palm Springs is amazing. Thank you to the Staff for a great stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Doug W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

J, Thank you for your thoughtful response.
I love traveling the world, the grace and experiences of some many cultures are just inspiring to all of us here in Palm Springs.
I will share your comments with Matt, he is terrific and has an amazing story of his own...he is a big time musician so you know...
Our commitment is simple, to anticipate your needs, even when they are they are un-expressed...

I look forward to meeting you on your return!. Travel safely and enjoy the beauty of this great planet!

#thecookieloveadventures!.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The property was very inviting, the staff professional and helpful. The Suite was comfortable and very clean looks newly remodeled. An the pool area was a great place to watch the beautiful sunset. I will be back and soon to enjoy the resort

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

thank you for the nice comments! So glad you like what we offer!. The sunsets are breathtaking and our people are great!. We will share your comments with them all!

The beauty of the sunsets are indeed amanzing!. come back as the time changes and they start a bit earlier, but no less amazing!

Cant wait to have you return!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Excellent property with good amenities
Airport transportation on time
Nice restaurant and bar
If u like to play Golf, this is the place
Very specious rooms
Good internet and Gym
Big parking space
10 mins from airport and downtown

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

V. thank you for taking time to write, we are so grateful for your time and attention!.
We cant wait to have you come back, our people are looking forward to seeing you soon

#travelsafely
#travelinspired!!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Hotel staff very professional. Property very clean and very easy to get to. Views of the golf course was heavenly. A very comfortable and restful trip. Also close to downtown Palm Springs about 5 miles.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

K,

You are so kind to write this review!. We love that you had a great time!. Our puroose is to have you rest and relax, enjoy our service and thrilled that you felt that!

Come back again, we are waiting for you!!

#thecookieiswaitingforyou!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 days here. Air conditioning very noisy and kept us awake during the first night. Reported the problem but hotel didn't bother to fix (or even tell us they hadn't done so). Second night also a problem as a result. All could have been avoided if the hotel had communicated with us. Multiple messages left with hotel management but they don't appear to care. Probably a nice enough place to stay if you don't have an issues - if you do though then it looks like you're on your own!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Doug W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Hi @cd95,

I would like to start off by apologizing for the lack of communication from our part. Some of our AC units are, in fact, rather loud and difficult to ignore. I can assure you that this is one of our greatest concerns and we are addressing it as it is top priority.

We would love to have you back and give us another chance to Make It Right. Please message me directly and I will gladly make the arrangements for a future visit that you will enjoy!

Doug Watson