“Best Burger in the Desert!”
Review of Frickleburgers - CLOSED

Frickleburgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Frickleburgers is a new addition to the Fast Fresh Market... Frickleburgers is the nickname given by my family for a German Beef Patty called Frickadellen... Frickleburgers is a simple concept that has exceptional follow through. It has a base of 7 core items which can be personalized in over 10,000 plus ways. You have the choice of our flagship item the traditional Frickleburger, Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich, Bratwurst, All Beef Frankfurter, Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich, Salad Bowl, or Veggie Burger. Each of which can be dressed with a list of over 35 different high quality toppings... When you approach the Frickleburgers counter you will receive a paper checklist to customize your sandwich. Then just proceed to the register, turn in your order and payment, and you can sip on your choice of beverage while one of our crew member prepares your fresh custom creation... All of our Beef and Chicken is naturally raised and hormone free. All of our other ingredients are of the highest quality available with produce coming from local farms... Side dishes are French Fries and Battered Onion Rings, also topped with an array of possible ingredients. Remember to try our Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing for Dipping! For the topper to your culinary creation FrickleBurgers' Buns are baked fresh by a local bakery. These buns will not fall apart like so many!... We also offer catering for your next "meating," tailgating, or any other gathering
Grand Terrace, California
“Best Burger in the Desert!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After reading the reviews on this place, we decided to give it a try. In one word - Fantastic! We played their game and filled out the scorecard with our selections and also ordered a side of onion rings. The person that took our order and served it was very helpful and friendly. The food was prepared exactly the way we wanted it and it was top quality.

We plan on returning soon.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank William F

Sequim, WA
“Great burgers, great people”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Best burger in the Valley and the range of burgers and condiments is unbelievable. Great fries too, try them wet with gravy. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank hank_WA
Bend, Oregon
“Limited but great menu--5* burgers”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This tiny spot in a nondescript strip mall on Hwy 111 in Cathedral City is a great find. All the other reviews which raved about the place were right on. All I can say is try it and you will agree.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rfp36
Santa Monica
“Accidental pit stop.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

It's a rainy day, so I decided to take the car in for repairs. Having several hours to spare, I thought I would finally check out Frickleburgers. I was whole heartedly greeted by a man with a big smile behind the counter who asked me if I had been here before. After finding out this was my first time, he explained the ordering process and I went and sat down outside, since the restaurant was packed. A few minutes later he arrived with my order, first of all, what copious amounts of food, wow! I had ordered the onion rings, which I have to say, without doubt, are the best I have ever had. I dipped them in their homemade blue cheese sauce, yummy! I then had the El Rey, I didn't think I could eat the whole thing, definitley enough for two people, but somehow managed. OMG, it was delicious! I later found out after going back inside to thank them for one of the best sandwiches, and undoubtedly, the best onon rings, only to find out the young mans name. Michael, was delightful, courteous and very professional. I would highly recommend this place, and can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ALANOVICH
Palm Springs, California
“good burger”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

their burger is more like a meatloaf and its fantastic! so many condiments and the fries and tot with the home made blu chease dressing xcellent!!

Visited January 2013