“Accidental pit stop.”
Review of Frickleburgers - CLOSED

Frickleburgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Frickleburgers is a new addition to the Fast Fresh Market... Frickleburgers is the nickname given by my family for a German Beef Patty called Frickadellen... Frickleburgers is a simple concept that has exceptional follow through. It has a base of 7 core items which can be personalized in over 10,000 plus ways. You have the choice of our flagship item the traditional Frickleburger, Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich, Bratwurst, All Beef Frankfurter, Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich, Salad Bowl, or Veggie Burger. Each of which can be dressed with a list of over 35 different high quality toppings... When you approach the Frickleburgers counter you will receive a paper checklist to customize your sandwich. Then just proceed to the register, turn in your order and payment, and you can sip on your choice of beverage while one of our crew member prepares your fresh custom creation... All of our Beef and Chicken is naturally raised and hormone free. All of our other ingredients are of the highest quality available with produce coming from local farms... Side dishes are French Fries and Battered Onion Rings, also topped with an array of possible ingredients. Remember to try our Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing for Dipping! For the topper to your culinary creation FrickleBurgers' Buns are baked fresh by a local bakery. These buns will not fall apart like so many!... We also offer catering for your next "meating," tailgating, or any other gathering
Santa Monica
“Accidental pit stop.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

It's a rainy day, so I decided to take the car in for repairs. Having several hours to spare, I thought I would finally check out Frickleburgers. I was whole heartedly greeted by a man with a big smile behind the counter who asked me if I had been here before. After finding out this was my first time, he explained the ordering process and I went and sat down outside, since the restaurant was packed. A few minutes later he arrived with my order, first of all, what copious amounts of food, wow! I had ordered the onion rings, which I have to say, without doubt, are the best I have ever had. I dipped them in their homemade blue cheese sauce, yummy! I then had the El Rey, I didn't think I could eat the whole thing, definitley enough for two people, but somehow managed. OMG, it was delicious! I later found out after going back inside to thank them for one of the best sandwiches, and undoubtedly, the best onon rings, only to find out the young mans name. Michael, was delightful, courteous and very professional. I would highly recommend this place, and can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ALANOVICH

Palm Springs, California
“good burger”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

their burger is more like a meatloaf and its fantastic! so many condiments and the fries and tot with the home made blu chease dressing xcellent!!

Visited January 2013
southern california
“great local find”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

great burgers and chicken schnitzel with wonderful selection options. service is OUTSTANDING! great prices

• Visited January 2013
Palm Springs, California
“I gave it another shot.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

On july of this year I ordered a burger and rings to go. By the time I got home-----well, lets say I should have eaten in house. I gave a very bad review. Michael, the owner apologized and said it was a first and sent me a gift card. I believe him. today I had a burger with blue cheese, sauteed mushrooms and sliced red onions with fries. I thought I died and went to heaven, it was wonderful. Very tasty, the meat was obviously fresh. I think my problem was getting too "stuff" on my first burger and it was mushy by the tie I ate it. thats on me. Thanks Michael. My family and I will be steady customers.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank raypebs
San Diego, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Incredible burgers! I love this place, they have great burgers and great service. A little more expensive than other burger joints, but u get what u pay for, delicious!

Visited November 2012