We stayed 4 nights with friends in 2 bedroom condo. The rooms were spacious , well decorated and comfortable. The grounds were beautiful with an orange tree just outside our patio. The garage was an added pleasant surprise. These condos were adjacent to the golf course in a quiet neighborhood but a short drive from plenty of restaurants. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gorgeous mountain views and nearly year-round sunny weather make Palm Springs, California, a veritable golfing paradise. Stay at Cimarron Golf Resort and you’ll be just steps away from two of the best courses in Palm Springs. Spend a few hours on the golf course and return to the resort, where you can relax in the on-site swimming pool and hot tub or unwind in your comfortable home away from home. Cimarron Golf Resort is located in Palm Springs, a popular vacation destination for Hollywood A-Listers since the 1920s. Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, and many more celebrities made the short drive from Los Angeles to escape the fast pace of Hollywood. In addition to all the great golf, Palm Springs boasts a diverse selection of fantastic restaurants, its own art district, and easy access to miles of compelling hiking trails through desert canyons and pine forests. Book your next Palm Springs vacation at Cimarron Golf Resort and make your time here truly your own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cimarron Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cimmaron Golf Hotel Cathedral City
- Cimarron Golf Resort Cathedral City, California Desert, CA