The whole resort is great. Huge one bed apartment including a two car garage, housekeeping came in every day. The only thing I would say is on the Labour Day weekend was very busy and the pool didn't seem big enough. Reception staff extremely friendly and very helpful especially Marlena, she couldn't do enough for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gorgeous mountain views and nearly year-round sunny weather make Palm Springs, California, a veritable golfing paradise. Stay at Cimarron Golf Resort and you’ll be just steps away from two of the best courses in Palm Springs. Spend a few hours on the golf course and return to the resort, where you can relax in the on-site swimming pool and hot tub or unwind in your comfortable home away from home. Cimarron Golf Resort is located in Palm Springs, a popular vacation destination for Hollywood A-Listers since the 1920s. Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, and many more celebrities made the short drive from Los Angeles to escape the fast pace of Hollywood. In addition to all the great golf, Palm Springs boasts a diverse selection of fantastic restaurants, its own art district, and easy access to miles of compelling hiking trails through desert canyons and pine forests. Book your next Palm Springs vacation at Cimarron Golf Resort and make your time here truly your own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cimarron Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cimmaron Golf Hotel Cathedral City
- Cimarron Golf Resort Cathedral City, California Desert, CA