All reviews social hour free breakfast dinner buffet beer and wine dog park treat their guests complimentary laundry palm springs pool area fresh fruit two bedroom suite small kitchen the hotel offers soda fountain weight machine ironing board and iron mon wed
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel based on the reviews and it did not disappoint. From the moment we arrive we were greeted by friendly staff. We booked a 2 bedroom suite to celebrate my daughters 11 birthday and it was everything I expected!! The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you can need. The pool was very nice with many families like ours. They out do themselves with their buffet style breakfast very delicious. As a vegan they even had plenty of options for me. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone !!

Stayed: August 2017
Management response:Responded August 14, 2017

Rosie C.

Thank you so much for the AMAZING review but THANK YOU even more for your business. We are so happy that your daughter had a great 11th birthday. We love that fact that you have pointed out that we are a great hotel for families. Should your travels ever bring you back to Palm Springs (like for your daughters 12th birthday lol) we would LOVE to see you back.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights in June, what a lovely hotel, dooms modern & clean, nice pool area & very nice lounge, the only point I'd make is that the lounge would be better if a bar was added, bit of a waste of such a lovely area, I'd recommend hotel tho for a nice quiet break.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StephenR3189
Management response:Responded August 14, 2017

Stephen R.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel but THANK YOU even more for your business. We appreciate your suggestion of a lounge area but at this time we do have a complimentary social every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday that provides our guests with dinner, beer & wine. Should your travels bring you back to the Palm Springs area we would LOVE to see you back.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

This was a last minute stay so Friday afternoon I booked thru Priceline Express Deals for that night. I checked in abut midnight and checked out by 8am but this was a very nice stay. I consider this place higher than 3 star that it is rated. The room was beautiful for just a studio suite. It had a kitchen too. Very quiet place. Breakfast was good and a little better than most 3 star hotels offer which was included. I wished we were staying longer rather than just a place to lay our heads for a few hours. All the staff was very friendly and everything was clean. Great job to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
YoYoManDTW, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Palm Springs Cathedral City Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Slajmartin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel but THANK YOU even more for your business. We agree with you, we think we performer higher than a 3-star property as well lol! So happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to provide you a 10 out 10 experience at our hotel and we love to hear that you loved your breakfast. Carmen and her staff work hard to provide exceptional customer service and a quality product.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

We stayed for two nights (Wednesday and Thursday) and had a most wonderful time!
The room is awesome with its full kitchen and every thing you can possibly need. They even throw in some microwave popcorn! The room is spacious and well maintained. The property is beautiful with plenty of free parking. The views on the side of the golf course are awesome! The food is wonderful - that it's included and what is offered! The social hour had free beer and wine as well as hamburgers, brats, salad and cookies. The breakfast had many options (scrambled/hard-boiled eggs, sausage, bacon, hot and cold cereal, waffles, fruit, pastries) in a large room. Some other guests have complained about the times being firm. Well, duh. They let you know when you check in what time your feeding time is over so just get there 15-20 before it ends to get your food!!! All of these awesome amenities are nothing if you don't have wonderful service and that was my favorite thing about this stay. Not only is everyone super NICE they are SMART, too! I don't say that often about customer service these days! This hotel provided me and my daughters with some much needed quality time before our school year starts and I can't thank you all enough! We definitely will return and next time we are bringing our dog and dad with us!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the golf course
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Gloria C.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel but THANK YOU even more for your business. We absolutely love your review. We love that our staff did what it could to provide you a 10 out of 10 experience at our hotel. We also love hearing that you will be back at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We wanted to like this hotel, we really did. We inquired about the lack of shade by the pool before we booked. Basically this is a high wind area and they cannot have umbrellas by the pool for obvious reasons. This leads us to the design of the hotel. Knowing this they should have incorporated some shady areas just off the pool.

As stated in a previous review, the walls are very thin and you can hear your neighbors. The air conditioning in the room is very loud and one side of the bed is blocked off by the furniture for the tv. A larger person would have to climb over the bed to get to the other side.

Having the kitchen was nice and a real plus was having the gated dog park to use at night. They water it at night so it was a real treat for our doggie to run around in.

We were not told upon check-in that they had specific rules about cleaning the rooms. You have to tell them that you want the room cleaned by a certain time on Friday. We were never informed of this and as a result did not get our room cleaned all weekend.

Unfortunately in the end we had a cleaner walk in on my husband standing in his underwear in the front room. She asked if we were checking out and my husband had to point out that no, he was standing talking to her in his underwear. We even had the do not disturb sign on the door.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank ballyhoo3

Ballyhoo3,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. First of all let me apologize on behalf of the whole hotel that you did not have a 10 out of 10 experience at our hotel. We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologize. Regarding the umbrellas you are right, nothing worse than being in a pool when it's 110 degrees and there is no protection from the umbrellas. No excuses but when the winds reach 20 MPH we have to take the umbrellas down because they take flight and break.

Regarding the housekeeper walking in on you if you would be so kind as to email me at kevin.dombrow@ihg.com with the details and I will get to the bottom of this. I would love the opportunity to make a wrong....right. Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention and thank you for your business.