Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Vio.com
$51
Fully refundable before Sun, Mar 17
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My extended family and I rented 3 bungalows here for a week. We had a wonderful time - the beach is clean, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, food is excellent (but just slightly pricey...)

The resort is excellent if you're looking for a peaceful, private, getaway. Don't look for any activity outside the resort - there is non, this place is for "stay by the pool, read a book" type of vacations...

When we were at the resort the playground facility was closed, but the kids (aged 1-3) had more than enough to do between the pool and the beach.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MikeDarnell
Reviewed December 30, 2011

The resort is in a really quite area, perfect for relaxing, with clean rooms and a nice small beach. The personell are very kind however not very fluent in english. Ordering a not very spicy meal, you'll with some guarantee be served the hottest dish you ever had. Although frankly I might forgive them the lack of english proficiency. As a graphical designer I would see some ways to solve the issue. Just talk America, lol ....
Another setback are the prices i.e. for a massage which tend to be far higher than in Hua Hin, same for any trips to i.e. Bangkok or elsewhere or the rental of motorcycles or a car with a driver ....

Date of stay: December 2011
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Phetchaburi is nearer Bangkok than Cha Am and Hua Hin, and the beach is not bad, making it a quiet relaxed weekend retreat. The hotel consists of pleasant, comfortably appointed cottages next to the sea. Only the 2-bedroom cottages have a sea view. Wi-fi is complimentary, but signal strength varies throughout the compound. Pool is small but nice. Restaurant is adequate but not great. You can eat in the nearby village, but to get to restaurants further afield, you must drive. You can usually find better room rates on the internet than on the hotel's website. Always phone the hotel to confirm your reservation if you have booked online - we once reached the hotel with a confirmation voucher to be told the hotel was full. They did somehow find us a cottage finally!

Date of stay: August 2011
2  Thank HKExplorer
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Were bit apprehensive about the location as well as resort till we reached, our apprehensions were unfounded. We fell in love with the place as soon as we entered the resort, the feeling became stronger as we walked to our room which was a 2 bedroom villa, right by the pool with the sea view. Rooms were elegant, comfortable and well equipped. Open shower area gave an open air feel to the bathroom. The resort is right on a private beach which calm, quiet and secluded. Beachside shacks within short driving distance served delicious fresh seafood. Restaurant menu is extensive, food was good. Service needs improvement.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Narayantravelogue
Reviewed May 5, 2010

Was planning with my partner a charming break during week days away from the Thai capital and to enjoy this seaside resort.
My partner, Thai national talked to a female receptionist called Khun Photjanee and she proposed the indecent rate of 3200 THB per night, when we asked her what was including for this price she did not know. I called her back myself few minutes after and she proposed me the same rate. When I asked her which room category it was she was again not able to know which room it was or even to understand one world of English, I finally asked her to talk to a manager and she told me that the manager left already, it was 5pm week days.

Hotelier myself and working in Thailand, I am quite impressed to see some resorts located in not popular or famous spots as Phuket, Hua Hin, Krabi or Samui can propose some stupid rates as this resort do when we are in the low season now (May 2010), as many resorts does they do not event propose week days and week end rates as it is so much popular in Thailand.
Cherry on the top of the cake is certainly that front desk does not speak english when this resort as per his website as the pretention to be an international place. We called at 5.10pm also the telephone number in Bangkok as per their website but no reply...

Definitely not a place for us... will be cool to work here as managers and to be off at 5pm. Receptionist did not offer and propose to take my number to call me back. They definitely do not need business... Quite funny and amazing when Thailand is dying by the lack of business due to the political and government current situation.

Fisherman's Village is the place to avoid in this lovely station except if you do not dare to pay a crazy room rate and to stay finally in a local place who has the pretention to be international...

All the best to them and my wishes for business....

Date of stay: May 2010