“Clean and convenient.”

Lime Leaf Thai
Ranked #14 of 96 Restaurants in Castro Valley
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was my first experience with Thai food several years ago, so I had nothing to compare it to, but now that I have, I've found it's STILL one of the best, and I like the fact that it is VERY clean and nearby. Friendly staff is always more than happy to answer questions about the food and make recommendations.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Good food, but Top Thai just down the Boulevard is just as good, and has much more reasonably prices.

Reviewed February 19, 2010

Have enjoyed many meals here. Curry dishes are very good. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank SFwherenext
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 24, 2009

Good restaurant and food.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 18, 2008

My wife and I have been going here faithfully since they opened.
We have always been happy withthe food and service.
We think this is one of the best places to eat in CV regardless of food type. I'm glad they are in our neighborhood, we don't have to travel far to have a nice meal in nice surroundings. We have shared our experiences with friends, and they have similar feelings as well. Good food, good value, good time.