I had an exceptional stay at this hotel! The front desk clerk was very friendly. The room was very clean and spacious! It was quiet and I got a good night sleep! I didn't get to stay for the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. Overall, I would recommend this hotel in Castro Valley, it's flawless! Probably the best in town! The location was also great. Very convenient to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the new Holiday Inn Express in Castro Valley, featuring 54 newly remodeled comfortable, spacious, and convenient rooms which are all 100% smoke-free and pet-free. We offer our guests complimentary Express Start breakfast, 24hr Front Desk, In-door Sauna, and a 24hr Fitness Facility. Free High speed Wi-Fi is available to all our guests. 37Inch Flat Panel HD TV's are installed in all our rooms, along with Serta-Elite Plush Mattresses. Newly built Market Place available to our guests. Our hotel is centrally located in the East Bay, CA in a desirable and friendly neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and fun activities nearby such as Lake Chabot Regional Park, (Fishing & Boating) Oakland Coliseum, Golfland Golden Tee, Willow Park Golf Course and much more! The Holiday Inn Express, Castro Valley hotel is committed to achieving exemplary guest satisfaction, and we look forward to providing you with quality customer service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Castro Valley - East Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Castro Valley
- Comfort Suites Castro Valley
- Castro Valley Comfort Suites