“Full service hotel”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Carson
helena, mt
“Full service hotel”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel, clean spacious rooms. Even though they do have smoking rooms I have never smelled smoke anywhere. The lobby restaurant and sports bar is nothing special. If I had to criticize anything it's that the bathroom vanity is really high. I'm only 5`3" and there's no way to bend over into the sink. Also the mirror is futher than my arm can reach, so putting on makeup means you have to use the little mirror in your compact. All in all though I will continue to stay here when in Carson.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Magnolia, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The hotel has a great, friendly staff. Booking was easy and the booking staff was wonderful. Food was great and the overall service was above par. Location is perfect for business and vacation travel.

Piedmont, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stay in quite a few hotels in my line of business and have not had such a hotel to brag about until we stayed here. This was a short vacation trip and my wife and I absolutely recommend this hotel. We came in earlier than expected and the hotel staff allowed us to check in early. We had a friend with us and they also allowed him to check in early also.
The hotel staff were very friendly throughout the entire stay of our vacation. The hotel was extremely well kept. We thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant and bar. The food was very good. The wait staff very friendly and professional as also the bartenders and bar backs.
I really want to mention the Front desk attendant Jarwin should be mentioned most of all. Very professional and friendly. We will return to this hotel when we return to Carson, California.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark L
Carson, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I hate trying to select a Hotel to stay in when I travel because you just never know what the stay will be like unless the Hotel was recommended. This hotel was recommended to me by fellow employee and I was very pleased with the accomodations. The hotel was clean, the beds and room furniture was very nice, and the fitness center and pool looked inviting although I did not have an opportunity to use them. The hotel is situated by several restuarants, so finding a good place to eat that was easily accessable after a long day at work was great. I took advantage of the breakfast buffet in the hotel every morning - the food and selection was excellent. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to get their monies worth out of a stay away from home. This hotel lives up to the Hilton standards.

1 Thank Russ B
Dayton, New Jersey
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I always have a great experience with this hotel: clean, comfortable, great people, very good breakfast, especially when included in the price of the hotel. The location is perfect, close to 405 freeway, good restaurants around. The bar options in the hotel are very good, but as in all hotels are expensive.

1 Thank SGMB62
United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I arrived around midnight and the check in staff we great, working at the counter and ready to receive. The room was very nice and the bed comfortable. I spent most my time outside of the hotel but they were located close to where I needed to be so getting in and around long Beach was very easy. I will stay there again.

Bedford, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great staff, speedy check in and a COOKIE as well. Rooms are nice, water temp and pressure were excellent and Internet was quick, consistent and FREE! Thank you Hilton, great product, I look forward to my next stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carson
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Carson / Torrance
Econo Lodge Near Stub Hub Center
Miyako Hybrid Hotel
Miyako Hybrid Hotel
#2 of 20 in Torrance

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Carson? Share your experiences!