All reviewsstub hublos angelesgreat hoteleasy accesscomplimentary breakfastclean roomslong beachbusiness centerbusiness triproad noisefree parkingthe breakfast areawalking distanceconvenient locationnight staywe've stayedhotel is located
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We are Hilton Honors members and mainly stay in Hampton Inns. This hotel just did not seem like a Hampton Inn.

Chaotic arrival, did not get welcomed at all, employees were fighting with computer systems and told us that the electric had just came back on after being out for 24 hours.

Looking around, the lobby was a mess- mail boxes and dirty overflowing housekeeping carts everywhere. Things stacked up behind front desk, just overall messy and chaotic.
The rest of the lobby area generally felt dirty and made us a little apprehensive for what the room would be like.

We were told that their systems were running slow and they could not check us in and it could be upwards of an hour before they got it figured out. We were told to have a seat, so we sat awkwardly in the lobby area and waited, adding to our already long travel day. None of this was told to us with any sort of apology or "I'm sorry". We sat and waited and waited... finally another lady came from the back and seemed to know a work around and got us checked in manually with paper and pen. Thankful for that lady!

Finally got up to room which seemed clean but a bit on the small side.

But the feeling that this was not a Hampton Inn persisted:
Towels were horrible- OLD and scratchy.

Heavy road noise!! Worst we've ever heard in a hotel room, and it went on all night.

Daughter wanted to swim so we went to the pool and looked for towels- none there so we approached the front desk. Man was grouchy and not welcoming or approachable at all. Pool was 1 1/2 feet low of water and extremely dirty. My daughter swam for a few minutes and told me it was too dirty and wanted to leave. She said she kept getting other people's hair on her. It had to be bad for an 11 year old to not want to swim (her favorite activity).

I thought about approaching the front desk with our concerns (we were definitely less than 100% Satisfied as Hilton guarantees) but knew from our past interactions with them we'd get nowhere, and frankly just wanted to get out of there at that point.

For the first time ever- I would definitely would NOT recommend this location, and would NOT return.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Hampton Inn in Carson is clean. Staff is polite and professional. Had a peaceful stay. The breakfast was delicious and the coffee is excellent. The mattresses gives a plush, goodnight's sleep. Close to the Mall and restaurants.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

It was a very good choose. I will come back if I will have a chance. Good location, kindly staff. Perfect for my business trip. My first time there but I knews the Hampton Inn by Hilton it never disappoint me

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Cassandra & Henry were OUTSTANDING! During our stay we encountered a power outage at your Hotel. I believe it lasted over 12 hours. We returned to the hotel about 5:00pm to find that there was no power. We were informed

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Two days with water issues, how do you think you might rate such a hotel? No water whatsoever for extended windows of time, cold water only during peak usage times, with terribly inaccurate updates from the management, what a disaster. Would you believe no credit issued either? Shame on me for not moving out.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank cw3tim2018
Marianne L, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Carson / Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear guest,

With only your “cw3tim2018” , we are unable to find your
Name and room number from our computer system.

Please call the hotel or email to ‘ hamptoninncarson767
@ Gmail. Com ‘ about your concerns.

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards,