Econo Lodge Near Stub Hub Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$149
$189
$203
$164
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed at this lodge for 7 days. Its value for money. Its best hotel with reasonable charges in that area. Hotel provides level of comfort that you will feel like home. Hotel staff is very good, supportive and helpful. Rooms are clean. It also provides wifi internet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stay here for 3 months 4 days a week and I very comfort of this hotel,the service is good and is clean all the rooms,the staff is very helpful and accomidating.i recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of this motel, and the service was excellent

I rate this place a++++

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Being a truck driver I see my share of Hotels. I just returned from staying here a couple days ago and I must say... I am NOT disappointed! I had no desire to seek a different Hotel due to my initial pleasant experience. The staff is great and provided outstanding customer service ensuring all my needs were met! The rooms are very clean and spacious and come with a Flat Screen TV, refrigerator, Microwave, and even a Kitchen sink.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NFLjunkeez
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

By far is one of the cleanest and most well maintained hotels I have ever stayed at. Staff is very helpful and accomidating. I highly recommend staying here. I know I will.

• Stayed: May 2012