“Kitchen closes earlier than the store....”

Reynaldo's European & Mexican
Ranked #23 of 76 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went early, got day-old donuts (fair); asked when they closed; they said 7PM; we came back at 6PM and were told that the KITCHEN closed oh, about, 5PM (she wasn't sure). Very disappointing.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I ate lunch at Reynaldo's Bakery last weekend with my husband. It was delicious and can't believe we haven't eaten here before now!! This place isn't much to look at on the inside or outside, the staff is nice, BUT IT'S THE FOOd that's delicious.

I loved the chicken tamale with green sauce combination plate which includes beans, rice, and chips and fresh salsa on the side.

My husband enjoyed the taquitos combination plate, which also ncludes beans, rice, and chips and fresh salsa on the side.

TIP: For dessert we shared Jericalla. it was our first time having this dessert ever and it was delicious. It's homemade and tastes like creme brulee. Also a serving of Jericalla is only a $1.50 and it is enough for two people to share after a meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Sooo good. Kinda pricey, but worth it! They have chicken, beef, pork, chees and sweet tamales. Gotta try it! Their enchiladas are pretty good too!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The best tamales in town. Everything is made fresh daily including all the salsas! An inexpensive quick lunch.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

We visit Carpinteria every year and always look forward to getting some breakfast burritos at Reynaldo's. The Chorizo and egg is the best. Everyone in my family gets two to fill them up, but one is good enough for me. Their salsa is good too and I always buy extra.