“The greatest in Carp!!!”
Review of Zookers Restautant

Zookers Restautant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
del mar, CA
“The greatest in Carp!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, local beer and wine, outstanding service!! We enjoy this restaurant every time we come to town. Don't miss it!!!!

Carpinteria, California
“delicious and healthy too”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Zookers is unique. They offer a wonderful variety of freshly prepared foods with many health conscious options. But, don't just think of this as a place to go when you are thinking healthy. Think of is as a gourmet restaurant with one of the most creative and thoughtfully planned menus out there. They offer a full range of options in terms of menu items and prices. I prefer to eat there for lunch as there are more items to choose from and prices tend to be lower. It is in a strange location. The outside of the restaurant in no way lets one know how unique it is. Give it a try and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. .

Visited June 2012
“A great place!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Great fresh organic based food served in an inviting, yet elegant setting. It is easy to miss as it is tucked into a side corner, but well worth it!

Nipomo, California
“Only been there once, but going back FOR SURE”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I met a friend who lives in Carpinteria there. She claims they have better Nicoise salads than she has had in France! I decided on the Cobb and it was the best cobb I have ever had. Not the traditional, it was chopped and had a delicious dressing. It was REALLY delicious. The service was excellent, each time I took my last sip of iced tea it was immediately refilled. I thought the decor was darling too, don't get the depressing decor AT ALL that another reviewed mentioned. I loved it.

• Visited October 2012
los angeles
“Good!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We ate at Zookers after an exhausting day of school shopping in Santa Barbara. We were a little nervous walking in from the parking lot, because that entrance isn't the most inviting. I am glad we didn't let that detour us. The food was excellent, very fresh and well presented. I ordered the Asian Chicken Salad, and my daughters got Salmon and the Roasted Vegetable Salad. Everything was good, and the service was terrific. It was good!

• Visited August 2012