“Amazing the greatest tasting sandwiches you will ever eat!!!”
Review of Danny's Deli

Danny's Deli
Ranked #48 of 75 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Delicatessen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing the greatest tasting sandwiches you will ever eat!!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Looks a little odd because its car wash place bait shop and deli but te sandwiches are awesome!!! I place you will have to try

1 Thank 68686868

San Diego, California
“AMAZING! A must stop!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

We were headed south from Santa Barbara and needed food. We were willing to eat anything! So a car wash/bait shop/deli would work. Don't let this discourage you... It's amazing! I had the teriyaki tri tip and my husband had the BBQ tri tip. We couldn't stop talking about how great it was! The service was fantastic!

1 Thank JLaMont9
California
“Looks can be deceiving!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stopped here on our way to central california for a sandwich, didn't want to go to a restaurant but needed some nourishment on the go. Walked in and found a line of people as well as having almost all the outside tables filled with folks eating big sandwiches so I figured they must have good ones and I was right! The bread was very fresh as well as all the other fixings that go into a good sandwich. They had a board of specials at the door but we just went with the turkey and cheese and it was good. We split one sandwich and glad we did cause it was just enough, I bet those bags of chips must of had something to do with it! This place is a car wash and deli with bait & tackle...wow! The other sandwiches looked really good and I bet they were! Boy I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank my_red_dress
Sonora, California
“Yes it's a bit run down, but the sandwiches are great.”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We spotted this place while looking for picnic fixings on our way up Highway 101. He BBQs his own meats for all sandwiches. He claimed we "would be back" but unfortunately it is a 200 mile drive from our house. The tri tip sandwich had excellent meat and the accompanying fixins made the sandwich great. The freshly BBQd turkey breast sandwich was the best I have ever had! If the exterior of the place turns you off, get it to go and eat on the beach like we did. If I am ever near Carpinteria again ... I will eat here from lunch and dinner!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SonoraJim
“Yes it looks creepy on the outside”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

But its an amazing little place i live near there and i go there all the time its great and te food is delicous