“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
California, USA
“Good pizza”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

There were 9 of us, and we shared 2 XL pizzas and 2 family salads. All was good. The pizza crust was especially tasty. The tables all needed to be wiped down when we went in. The food came quickly, though you do have to pick it up from the counter yourself.

• Visited August 2013

Shanghai, China
“nothing special”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Went here for lunch on Aug 3, 2013. I was not impressed. I had been told the pizza was incredible. It was OK and certainly not bad... but really nothing to write home about. just average pizza in my opinion.

Visited August 2013
Carpinteria
“Wanted to try food but was denied.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Did not actually eat their food because I called for a to go order and was put on hold for ten minutes before I hung up (9 minutes and 54 seconds according to my phone). I called back and was immediately placed on hold. Again waited for long period of time before hanging up. Decided they didn't want my business.

• Visited July 2013
Fresno, California
“LImited parking and expensive”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I believe it was 17.99 for a 2 topping pizza, they had air fresco seating as well as bistro seating inside. Campers nearby, so call in your order first.

Visited June 2013
Santa Cruz
“Most Definitely a SKIP IT”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stopped here for lunch without reading the Tripadvisor reviews....definitely a NO NO! Although the sandwiches we ordered were good, the atmosphere was contaminated by a very ill homeless person which we didn't notice as you order your food before proceeding the to the sit down area. Although we moved outside with our sandwiches as soon as they arrived, unfortunately it was too late, we were both contaminated and were ill within about 24 to 48 hours. Fortunately it was at the end of a trip and not the beginning....cleanliness is a real problem at this establishment...the fact that it was pretty much empty should have warned us.

• Visited April 2013