“Local Botanic Hideaway”
Review of Seaside Gardens

Seaside Gardens
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Most locals don't even know about this place. Many different areas, including a local to California. Plan on spending a couple hours here..my favorite place is the koi pond

1  Thank Vickie G
in 5 reviews
"landscape"
"fountain"

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Seaside Gardens is in a nice location with a great selection of planes. If you go in
June, the Lotus are blooming in the koi pond. A great place to get ideas for your garden.
A little bit on the prices side.

1  Thank JoniA1
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

I had planned to visit an expensive succulent garden nearby. Instead, I ended up at this wonderful free garden and shop. The owners were friendly and had a map which helped us tour plants from around the world. We spent almost two hours wandering and getting lots of great ideas! I took tons of pictures. My favorite part of the gardens were the planters. Fabulous!

1  Thank DocMary1
Reviewed May 14, 2016

We love to go here just to walk around. My wife always buys some plant. A lot of people like to walk in back area and take pictures. Little benches throughout. A nice place right of 101 freeway. Its really a nursery more then a attraction. but its fun to look around because it is really big area it covers.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Visit this treasure, even the kids will enjoy it. They have everything and if you can't find it, the very knowledgable staff will guide you in the right direction - however I am sure they will have the plants you are looking for.

1  Thank foodieskinny