“So lovely I planned my return while I was there!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Christine...
Thirsk, United Kingdom
“So lovely I planned my return while I was there!”
Reviewed September 13, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

What a beauty Villa Vager is. I stayed for three nights with my husband, our son and his friend - both boys are 16, and I couldn't fault the place. The owners Marina and Nikolas are lovely and accommodating, and one of our holiday highlights was a quad biking trip with Nikolas out into the mountains. The whole villa is spotless and our room was gorgeous, with amazing views of the valley. We had a bed and breakfast deal, and breakfast was so lovely we are still trying to re-create it back home two months on (Unsuccessfully - shop-bought granola can't match Marina's!). We loved the jacuzzi overlooking the mountains, and the local village Levidi was one of my favourite spots in the Peloponnese - I could sit in that square and dine every night for the rest of my life! I'd love to return, maybe when it isn't as warm, and go walking on the paths I navigated on the quad bike.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The rooms
Liked least: Access would be difficult for wheelchairs
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bubbles W
London, United Kingdom
“Magical all round”
Reviewed December 11, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Fantastic villa, fab spacious, clean rooms with fantastic views. Went with my grown-up children who also loved every minute of our trip. Greeted by a spacious car upon arrival at the airport with plenty of smiles. Nikolaus and Marina the are friendly and accommodating without being intrusive. We enjoyed our cooking lesson and quad biking in the mountains. Jacuzzi overlooking the mountains was fun too. Visit and see for yourself - such a preety village too with great eating places.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Villa exceeded our expectations
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing