“UNIQUE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Right out of the 50's with wonderful choices and great wait staff. Healthy options too.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

The meals are comprised of simple recipes with lower cost ingredients resulting in bland meals. Nothing unique with flavor on the menu, a qualified chef and a new menu is needed. If the food was as nice as the servers, clients, and atmosphere , this place could rock!

1  Thank Wildgamechef
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Delicious food, friendly people, relaxing atmosphere, comfort food. The food is great, but you will go back because you enjoy being there, we eat there several times a week, and sometimes three meals a day. I told them I'm taking out the kitchen to put in a gym. So I can eat there all the time. Where else can you get cinnamon rolls hot fro the oven, homemade for breakfast and homemade soups for lunch, no cans here, and a variety of mothwatering dinners, homemade desserts and a hug. Thanks Guys for all the good food and good times.

Reviewed July 7, 2010

I always enjoy the food (talapia special, chinese turkey salad and bread pudding are favorites) and have never been disappointed with it. I just wish I was more gutsy to try new things off the menu, but my regulars are so good that I always look forward to them! The personalized service is another thing I look forward to, since I have been going for years and have gotten to know the staff (or rather the staff has gotten to know me/family). The only time I have ever been disappointed was when it was very crowded. I left because I knew it would take longer than usual to get my food and I was very hungry.

Reviewed January 27, 2010

Unbelieveably bad service. FORGOT TO BRING THE FOOD for half the guests! ...does it get much worse? Tried to pass off milk for creamer. Forgot to bring: 1) cinnamon rolls we specifically asked for BEFORE breakfast, 2) my son's hot chocolate (while others were served around us) 3) THE SYRUP for more than 10 minutes, and that was just for the two meals they REMEMBERED. FORGOT to bring my kids' food until, oh, 15 minutes AFTER our meals. I LOVE eating b'fast. I've NEVER skipped a tip. Till Lido...

Save your money. Go to Waffle Barn.

2  Thank howeye_seeit