“Good food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Carmel Valley, California
“Good food.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice, easy restaurant. good service, consistent food. Gets busy at night. Make reservations at night.

Visited December 2012

Naples, Florida
“Best Mexican Food We've Had in a Decade”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a late lunch on a Saturday and this was recommended to us by a local at one of the tasting rooms. Great recommendation!

The service was very, very attentive and friendly. The portions were just right and each of our dishes had little touches that we loved. I had one cheese enchilda and everything from the flavors, to the touch of shredded cabbage on the side with a light drizzling on top of a delicious sauce was great.

When we were leaving, we chatted with the person who waited on us and learned that they use key limes in their margaritas...we can't wait to come back and try one!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank kmmtth
Monterey, California
“Burritos?”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I love Mexican food but, I am not sure what happened with my order. I ordered he asada burrito combo plate. It had a lot of salt and lacked key traditional filling like tomatoes, guacamole, onion, etc.. and most important it did not taste like a carne asada burrito.
I love salsa and this was one lacked flavor.
If you want a burrito with flavor go to Mi Tierra or Mi Pueblo in Seaside or Mando's in PG. Their burritos are big and bountiful with lots of flavor and their salsa is delicious too. Sorry, will not be eating here again.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mary P
Carmel, California
“Nice Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Family atmosphere, good food, moderate prices. I love the chicken burrito, but all the dishes are very good. They recently moved to this place, that is an improvement to the location, since it is newer and has a nice patio.

• Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Freshest salsa”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We enjoyed driving out from Carmel-by-the-Sea. My chicken enchiladas were quite stuffed with chicken. A little pricier than we're used to for Mexican food here in Dallas. The salsa was the freshest, and I eat a LOT of salsa. Indoor and outdoor seating, attentive service. We enjoyed it.

• Visited July 2012