“Great dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Sykesville, Maryland
“Great dinner”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Cafe Rustica. I started with the caesar salad and my husband had the BLT salad. The salads were large as a starter, but were very tasty. I had the capellini for my main dish and my husband had the margherita pizza. My pasta was very tasty, the shrimp were cooked perfectly. My husband's pizza was OK, but it seemed as though those was a favorite among the other diners at the restaurant. We finished by sharing the homemade fresh strawberry gelato, which was a nice finish to our meal.

The service was pretty good. I think our waiter had a lot of tables and therefore did not refresh our drinks or check in on us as much as we're accustomed to.

We would not order the pizza again, however, we would go back to enjoy other tasty items on the menu. I highly recommend the caesar salad.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
CA
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful BLT salad with grilled shrimp on a skewer, very generous pour of a Pinot Noir, topped with outstanding blackberry Cabernet sorbet. Service was friendly and helpful. Patio seating was warm, but shaded. Delightful lunch. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2014
Dublin
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped at Cafe Rustica for lunch on the recommendation of one of the local wineries. Great call! We split an entree sized salad and a pizza, and it was perfect. Pizza was as close to true Italian style pizza as we've been able to find. Service was excellent. We'd highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
California
“A little slice of heaven in Carmel Valley”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I always feel like I'm on vacation when I'm at Cafe Rustica. Whether we sit inside in the rustic french setting or outside on their fabulous patio it is always memorable. The food and service is consistently very good/excellent as well.

• Visited March 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“Best Ever,”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went with a friend to shop the tasting rooms. Stopped at this delightful restaurant! The service was delightful, the food amazing, and the view spectuclar! reasonable pricing! good wine! I highly recommend the pizzas,

• Visited March 2014