“Great Food in a Charming Spot”
Review of Cafe Rustica

Cafe Rustica
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Little Elm, Texas
“Great Food in a Charming Spot”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

One of our favorite lunch destinations in the Monterey area. A charming restaurant with excellent food. Today my wife and I shared the escargot – loaded with garlic, herbs and butter. Then we shared a Tossed Vegetable Salad, lots of textures and flavors – all dressed with a delicious balsamic vinaigrette. The local sauvignon blanc from the extensive wine list went perfectly with the meal. If you’re looking for a nice drive through the beautiful Carmel Valley, you’ll be rewarded with great food if you stop here. But you'll have to look for it - it faces a large community parking area just off of the main road.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Jose, California
“Great Pizza, big Serving sizes”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We happened to be at Talbott Tasting room and saw the Italian Restaurant Cafe Rustica. They said it was very good, the best in the Valley( Yes, I know the Valley is small...lol) We had the Grilled Shrimp Appetizer, A Pizza(I forgot the name... all meat) and Baked rigatoni for the 2 of us. The shrimp were grilled perfectly over white beans and assorted greens. The Pizza( we ordered it crispy,because i like it a little on the crunchy side) was thin and terrific! My wife helped me eat the pizza. We had to take her whole pasta dish home. It was good, but not as great as the shrimp and Pizza.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing Italian in beautiful Carmel Valley”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I loved this little country Italian restaurant. I had the cheese tortellini- literally the best pasta dish I've ever had and a generous portion of it. My husband had Jose's pizza verde, also amazing. Loved the whole experience!

Mountain View, California, United States
“Cafe Rustica - outstanding”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My friend and I dined at Cafe Rustica. We got different items. He got a beet salad and a veggie pasta dish. I had the glazed pecan salad and the roasted chicken. We both felt we had one of the best meals ever! I'm looking forward to going back.

• Visited October 2013
“Lovely little pizza/pasta place”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great place - we had salads to start which were very tasty but huge portions. My pasta although a little on the thick side was very tasty. The pizza was excellent and was better than the ones we had in Italy!! Service friendly and prompt. Would definately recommend.