“Amazing Italian in beautiful Carmel Valley”
Review of Cafe Rustica

Cafe Rustica
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I loved this little country Italian restaurant. I had the cheese tortellini- literally the best pasta dish I've ever had and a generous portion of it. My husband had Jose's pizza verde, also amazing. Loved the whole experience!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My friend and I dined at Cafe Rustica. We got different items. He got a beet salad and a veggie pasta dish. I had the glazed pecan salad and the roasted chicken. We both felt we had one of the best meals ever! I'm looking forward to going back.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great place - we had salads to start which were very tasty but huge portions. My pasta although a little on the thick side was very tasty. The pizza was excellent and was better than the ones we had in Italy!! Service friendly and prompt. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Just had a truly good lunch at Cafe Rustica in Carmel Valley near the Talbott Vineyards, Cowgirl, and Twisted Roots wine tasting rooms. The sandwiches, salads, and wine (of course) were very good and well presented. I will definitely return to this warm and welcoming restaurant the next time I go tasting in Carmel Valley.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We spent a sunny Saturday afternoon in the patio with 7 friends. The lunch items were creative (what could have been a boring egg salad sandwich became more elegant with a sheet of smoked salmon), served promptly despite a busy day, and fairly priced for this neck of the woods. The butterscotch pudding was a delight.