“Amazing place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Amazing place”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We called 30 minutes prior to arriving and were able to get two seats at the bar. Great atmosphere. Local wines by the glass. Food was awesome. We shared the eggplant stack, beet salad, and lamb. All were delicious. The best part was our great server, Angela. Even though she was extremely busy, she was still attentive and made good suggestions. I would go there every night if we were staying longer!

• Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Carmel, California
“Great Wood Fired Pizza”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had the Lorraine, my husband the Dynamite. Both pizza were delish! Everything we saw coming from the kitchen looked amazing. Will definately go again. Keep in mind this is very thin crust pizza if you are looking for a deep dish gooey pie this isn't your place.

Belize
“A rustic little gem in the village”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Cafe Rustica had something for everyone in the family - from woodfired pizza to Hungarian Goulash to a beautiful vegetarian plate - everything was fresh and oooohhhhh so tasty. We will definitely be back again!

San Jose, California
“Great food and Sunny Patio”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have eaten here twice for lunch, and both times had a great dining experience.

The outside patio is a perfect place to eat on a sunny afternoon. The service is great, but who wants to rush when you can sit back and relax.

The food is always very, very good. Last time I had the mushroom soup and sand dabs and would try them again. But with so many other things on the menu I would want to try other entrees. I will be back the next time I am visiting!

Carmel, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cannot recommend”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I ate at Cafe Rustica this weekend. I ordered the Wood Oven Baked Rigatoni with mushrooms, beef bolognese sauce and parmesan cheese. After just a few bites I gave up eating what I can only describe as disgusting food. The dish had a skin of dried out baked parmesan cheese and congealed sauce. The pieces of meat and mushroom where minuscule in what only could be described as gravy - in no way a bolognese sauce. The pasta was way overlooked. There is no way I would consider eating there again or recommending it to anyone.

1 Thank eTrue