“Great breakfast spot in Carmel Valley” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Toast - CLOSED

Toast
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carmel Valley Road
Description: Toast is a family owned bistro style cafe located in the heart of the Carmel Valley Village. We offer breakfast and lunch untill 2:30 and dinner from 5pm till 9pm. Closed on Wednesday and for Sunday dinner.
Solvang, California
“Great breakfast spot in Carmel Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a great breakfast at Toast in Carmel Valley. My wife had the prime rib and eggs which she loved and I had the chorizo omelette. The omelette was very good, but I should have remembered why I should not eat chorizo! Service was great and we sat on their outside patio. Enjoyable meal.

• Visited October 2013

Derby uk
“Lovely staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice meal,I had a homemade burger full of flavour ,lovely staff don't miss the homemade fruit crumble pie ...delicious

Visited October 2013
Richmond, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Lovely meal ,I had a excellent burger my husband had the chicken roulade special. Don't miss the speciality pie . outstanding service from Amiee . Highly recommend.

Visited October 2013
Oakland, California
“Good Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Food was very good as was the Service (nice outdoor seating). Other Customers were enjoyable to talk with as well.

Visited September 2013
“Yummy lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped while wine tasting in Carmel Valley, CA. The service is great. The staff is attentive and seems really committed to your dining experience. Our iced teas were good. I had an amazing grilled vegetable sandwich on yummy Focchia bread spead generously with pesto. The vegetables and tasty mozzarella cheese were topped with an outstanding balsamic vinegar reduction. My husband said his crab salad was delicious too. Other menu items sounded great too.

• Visited September 2013