All reviewsgranolabagelshot tubfire pitbagel barnespresso machinecream cheesescentrally located to downtownwine houroutdoor fireplacedolphin innlovely boutiquetea bagsglass of winebeautifully appointed roomspaso robleswalking distance
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Agree. Lovely and charming and new yet old and GREAT breakfast. Can't go wrong here. Fab location. Walk to everything easily. All new decor and great nespresso in room. It's a converted old hotel and they did a beautiful job. Delish cream cheese spreads with bagels and coffee for breakfast. Homemade granola.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank BusinessPr0fessi0nal
Reviewed June 27, 2016

What a great experience. This intimate motel was recently renovated, and you can tell. The rooms are comfortable, large, clean and beautiful. And the TV is large and has technology that let's me use my own iPad to stream movies.

The breakfast was just what I wanted. A delicious bagel bar with spreads I never heard of (pesto? house-made bacon and chive?) So good. After breakfast, I sat in an Adirondack chair on the lovely patio, basking in the sun with the sound of a waterfall in the background. Heavenly.

Kudos to the staff, too. We got in very late, but they were prepared for us, and we were still in time to make last call at Brophy's, the hotel's very local bar and restaurant. Here's a hint: try the Fish & Chips!

Lots of couples, but I was surprised to see many families too. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
5  Thank MCAZ2011
Reviewed June 27, 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at Hotel Carmel for a quick weekend getaway. Super adorable, clean and comfortable place. I love the charming interiors and decor in this boutique inn and the staff was very courteous. The location is fantastic, a stones throw from Carmel downtown as well as the beach. Also must note - we loved their bagel breakfast, it was really yummy - especially with the delicious selection of homemade cream cheese and other toppings! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jyotsnacs
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

This was easily one of my favorite traveling experiences and Hotel Carmel was a big reason. The staff could not have been more accommodating, the room was emasculate and the location was perfect. Our favorite part was gathering in the court yard around the fires and meeting the other guest. Perfect place to stay!

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank Doc2hawks1
Reviewed June 21, 2016

We just returned from a weekend getaway at Hotel Carmel and could not have had a better experience... highlights include the friendly staff at Brophy's Tavern where you need to grab a beer, impeccably remodeled rooms and common patio area, warm atmosphere in the hotel lobby/breakfast nook, great central Carmel location within easy walking distance to many of the towns best restaurants and just an overall great vibe. Thanks Hotel Carmel we will be back!

Stayed: June 2016