“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have to give them five stars because the food was good and the service even better. We had our table (us and the table itself) moved twice because, first, we wanted to be near the flowers, then we got too hot in the sun and wanted shade...They were patient and helped us with the moves even though it was a busy day! (Perhaps they could probably invest in a couple of more umbrella/shades...)

I ordered the berry cakes and it was very delicious. The pancakes were good and the fruit fresh. My friend got a spinach and egg quiche which was also good. Though not exceptional, overall it was a good experience.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Based on other reviews we tried the banana foster french toast and eggs Benedict with salmon and dill - the reviews were right, so delicious! Fresh fruit topped the fantastic French toast and great hash browns accompanied the eggs Bennie. Don't miss a stop a Jeffrey' when you're in the area. Sitting outside in the sun just made the meal even better.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

seem to be very interested in filling seats, not so much on
taking care of the customer, food is good, not great but if you
are not a regular you get treated poorly

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like going there by myself to have coffee and a fresh muffin like Morning iGlory every now and again and sit at the counter. It is that kind of a place where you can enjoy the food and atmosphere by yourself in the. Morning.

The service is great and during the other occasions when we go as a whole family it is fun, the only thing I don't like that though it is a local place and plenty of families come here they don't have a Kid's Menu and some of the breakfast portions are not big enough for my husband who loves a hearty breakfast.

Their lunch and brunch specials are really creative and fun for me.

Overall, we like it here, but will love it more if they cater to the little ones a bit more and make their breakfasts a bit more hearty.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Jeffery's is a favorite family gathering spot. As locals in the area we frequently have brunch here when the family is visiting. The menu specials are always unique and delicious. I highly recommend.

1  Thank crowpainter