“Great local place”

Wagon Wheel Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Great local place”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were staying at Quail Lodge and walked over here to have breakfast in the morning. It was a great place - my boyfriend had a nice omelette with spicy chorizo and pepperjack cheese, and I loved the biscuits and gravy I ordered. The service was great - they always refilled my coffee but didn't come around so often that you felt rushed. Big portions for the price. Cash only!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AB_0302

Stockton, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had a delicious breakfast with great quality food and really large portions. You must try this place I guarantee you will be pleased. My Husband hates to eat out but he loved this quaint little place. We were there on a Monday got in quick service was great. You have to try this place, you won't be dissatisfied with anything!

• Visited February 2014
Reno, Nevada
“A great local place with a very good breakfast.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

we had a lovely time at the restaurant today, it was busy but the staff did a nice job of getting us in quickly, quick service and a really good meal. It seems to be a great locals place as we even saw Kurt Russell here.

• Visited February 2014
socal
“Overrated”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Nice people but do not understand the wonderful reviews. Had the french toast and it wasn't any better than I'd get at a Dennys.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 1ducatiboy
Miami, Florida
“The best breakfast.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

First let me start by saying at first glance I thought this is going to be a mistake. Well I couldn't have been more wrong. Give this place a chance you will not regret it. The service is excellent. The food is great and the price is more than reasonable. The staff is very friendly and I am so glad I decided to stayed. If I ever go back to Carmel I will absolutely go back. Best value for your money.

• Visited November 2013