“So happy to have found this great little breakfast/lunch gem”

Wagon Wheel Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The service was great. The food was delicious with big portions. The menu is big with lots of options. We loved it so much that we ate breakfast here 3 days in a row. Even though the place is a little small, it felt homey; country western. It's also big with locals. Cash only, though. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place has become a local institution for breakfast. I had the Italian sausage patty, eggs, an English muffin & tomatoes with a bottomless coffee. Very nice. My wife tried the oatmeal pancake and liked it as well.

2  Thank Jdeppman
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

The owners could double the size of their restaurant and they would still be packed every day. Every meal comes supersized and is far more than I have ever been able to eat. I have never had a bad meal and always leave food behind. Good food, fun atmosphere.

1  Thank Chuck G
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here to have a late breakfast on our way up the coast. The food was good, the staff was very nice. We shared a omelet and it was more that enough for both of us. The resturant and restrooms were clean. Again I can't say enough about the friendly staff.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Nice old fashioned been here forever feel. Like when you were a kid in small town USA. Food is ok but atmospherics and service are great!